- Supervising operations to ensure consistency across shifts, accountability of team members and high quality support for both customers and team members.
- Managing escalated customer concerns and applicant feedback to improve the application process
- Suggesting and organize strategies around team building and each individual’s professional development.
- Working closely with QA, Training and Analytics to overall team & operations growth
- Proactively identifying the right opportunities for the customer and guide them through the appropriate products and services – taking into account their long term aspirations and goals
- Owning the customer experience by delivering superior service through multiple channels (phone, email, chat, etc.) to both responsively and proactively connect with potential borrowers and applicants to help them navigate the loan process or troubleshoot issues.
- Collaborating with marketing and business development to develop new relationships with leads and / or potential customers, as well as with the Credit, Servicing and Funding teams to ensure a smooth flow of customer operations and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or higher
- 8+ years (10+ years for Associate Manager) of B2C local or international customer service or support experience in a high-touch, fast-paced environment, with at least 2 years in a supervisory responsibility
- Prior work experience within financial services, insurance, and higher education industries will be a distinct advantage though not mandatory
- Must have prior experience in a sales oriented and/or targets driven environment
- Passion for customer service and relationship management with an innate sense of service and empathy for others
- You must be immensely data driven and drive your own strategy using numbers.
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to relate to people with varied backgrounds and career ambitions
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and comfortable interacting with customers via multiple communication channels.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A proficiency in other foreign / international or regional Indian languages would be a plus.